An FM3 Visa is one of several documents that show a foreigner's immigration status in Mexico. There is also an FMT Visitor Visa for tourists and an FM2 Visa for resident aliens.
Anyone planning on doing business or working in Mexico must obtain an FM3, and if you intend to establish a Mexican corporation, all the stockholders should obtain an FM3.
accelerate and simplify your immigration application process by
- Eliminating the confusion and streamlining the application process
- Accelerating the process, due to our expertise and associations
- Keeping you fully informed
- And ensure you're satisfied and your needs are properly addressed
FMT -Visitor Visa
Short term visas are intended for visitors to Mexico on short term visits; usually tourists and short-term business trips, a maximum of 180 days. They are issued by airlines or other ports of entry, and can be renewed if necessary.
FM3 - Visa to live and work in Mexico
The FM3 visa is permit that gives non-immigrant temporary residency status to the holder. This means that it gives a person the right to live in Mexico (under the terms set out in the visa).
- An FM3 is required to work and open a checking account in Mexico
- Your FM3 Visa must list in detail where you'll be working and what type job you'll be performing
There are various categories under which FM3 visas are granted, and these relate to the activities you intend to perform while in Mexico... More on FM3 Mexican Visas
FM2 - Mexico's Immigrant Visas
Immigrant Visas are issued to foreign nationals who have the intention of living in Mexico for long periods of time (over one year) and who intend to seek permanent residency in Mexico
FM2 visas are intended for those seeking a permanent residency status in Mexico or a Mexican Citizenship. .. More on FM2